Tuesday 26 April 2011

Random

I have decided to widen this blog to not only nature related posts, but it will now also include a random documentation of events in my life, along with suggestions and reccomendations for others. I came to this conclusion when realising that no one was reading this, so I may as well include things about my own life to look back on in the future if needed.
A bit of an introduction to my life:
I am a 20 (almost 21) year old who is literally about to finish my Zoology degree at Anglia Ruskin University. I live with 6 other guys, with the usual squabbles of living with anyone. I am  currently applying for a lot of jobs, hoping to get one that I will enjoy, but knowing that I will have to settle for a rubbish job to pay the rent for a while.
On Friday I will be travelling to Millport on Cumbrae up in Scotland for a week for my last ever university field course. Looking forward to it in some ways, not in others.
To start the reccommendations: I couldn't sleep earlier so I decided to get up and make a cake.... using this recipe (very roughly.... im not a fan of scales at midnight) http://eatliverun.com/no-bake-nutter-butter-nutella-pie/
Have to wait to see what it is like in the morning when it has set, but the filling tasted awesome when it was being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment